Friday 11 October 2013

Quest for the perfect bag

I have been looking for the perfect handbag for years. 
I always think as soon as I get a new bag "this is it, the one" and then after 2 weeks use I find all of it's flaws. 
My latest bag to piss me off is the Cambridge Satchel. 
There is nothing wrong with the bag, it is sturdy leather constructed well and very high quality. 
It is just crap for me. 

(if you want to know all my thoughts/review on the Cambridge Satchel I will put one up next week)

My issue is I like carrying my bags on my shoulders, I like them to be medium sized and lightweight. 
I like to be able to throw my stuff in and be able to find it in under 10 seconds. 

I feel like it isn't much to ask but maybe it is. 

If you feel like you have the perfect bag tell me about it! Before I give up and settle for annoying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.