Thursday 31 October 2013

Iphone 5s in my opinion

Awesome
Fun
Fast
and
Pretty

It has only been in my possession a little over 24 hours and I am already besotted with the damn thing. 
It showed up yesterday lunchtime in the arms of our UPS delivery guy and lets just say I was bouncing off the damn walls. 

First up let me tell you the basics. I opted for the 16GB in Champagne. 


As you can see it isn't a horrible chav gold, it's more of a subtle golden shimmer. 
I love the colour and I am so glad I opted for the Gold. 


The fingerprint scanner is flaweless and freaking awesome if I do say so myself. You don't even have to push the home button just place the thumb over it and BAM you are in. 


My cheeky Despicable Me background. Awwwwh. 

Another one of the really cool new features is the slo-mo video option. I had hours of fun with that last night, I will upload some slo-mo footage of my cousins wedding next week for you to see. It captures at 125 frames per second. Basically it's so damn cool. 

Apart from that there isn't much new. Obviously making the jump from a 4 to a 5S is massive, it feels like I actually have a smart phone again instead of a phone struggling to type. 

Well worth the money.. I think. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.