Monday 14 October 2013

A gift for the Bride..

I am not sure if I have mentioned this before but my Cousin is getting married in November. 
I am very excited and a tad scared as it has now been decided that I have to read a poem... in the ceremony... Help.. 

Anyway I am completing my Cousin duties as a Bridesmaid, I have been really helpful and reminded her of all the stuff she will forget. 

But now the sudden realisation has fallen on me that I need to get her a present and I am stuck! If you guys know of any good Bride style presents that I can get in under 3 weeks let me know!

So far I have thought of a personalised dressing gown, a ring dish, a painting with their names/wedding date incorporated and some champagne.

All pretty standard so I need some help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.