Friday 12 July 2013

Michael Buble @ The O2 on Wednesday 10th July

OMG

OMG

OMG

I have loved Michael Buble for a long time, I have been listening to him for years and I just love everything about him. 

When tickets for his 'To Be Loved' tour went on sale in November 2012 I decided I would pay anything up to £100 per seat to see him. Tickets were £85, we sat towards the back on the first level in block 103 (if you want to look it up) and it was hands down the best live performance I have seen of anything ever. 

Mr Buble sounds 30 times better in real life than on his CDs, he is hilarious and doesn't take himself too seriously. He told us to get up and dance and sing our hearts out and we did.

He was supported by Naturally 7 who are also an insanely good band, they are an acapella group from New York City and you will be amazed at the noises they can make. 

It was an amazing evening and here are some snaps I took, if you want to see some video footage go onto YouTube and type in Michael Buble O2 2013 there are loads of video that will show you just a fraction of how amazing that man is. 

Naturally 7

Buble - To Be Loved Tour

Stage B in front of us

Stage B - Buble & Naturally 7


Singing 'All you need is love'
If you are going to his tour make sure you don't leave the first time the lights go down, he comes back and makes the evening 50 million times better. Honestly worth every penny, and I will be at his next tour with bells on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.