Tuesday 9 July 2013

What's in my purse?

I love watching all the YouTube video's of 'What's in my bag?' but I also think some really interesting things can be found in our purses and wallets so here is my 'What's in my purse?' post for you all to see. 

So first up this is my purse, it came from a leather shop in Tuscany, Italy last year. It cost me €28 and it still looks new, probably the best money I have ever spent and I will keep this until it falls apart. 


This is my purse open (duh) so first up I have a lot of cards, lots of loyalty and various others so I will only tell you about the interesting ones. My debit card is Barclays as you can see and I did their 'put your photo on your card' thing so I have Times Square.. I would show you but then you all would know my bank details so no. 


One of my favourite cards in my purse is my Vue Cinemas super saver Tuesday card, I can basically go and see any film for £5.95 on a Tuesday (£6.95 if it's 3D). I cannot tell you how much I love this deal, I hate spending £10+ on going to the cinema especially as that's over £20 for 2 people. I would rather buy a dvd. So yeah love this, if you have a local view get this card, it's free!


Next up is my First Aider card, I had to do the training through work. I am really glad I did even though it will be terrifying if I ever have to put it into action I have the chance to save someones life and that makes me feel good. 


Nandos card. Who doesn't have one?!


I stole this out of a wallet in River Island when I was 17. I was obsessed with playboy bunnies and wanted to be one, I even got the official costume from Ann Summers for a fancy dress party which set me back £55. Still I loved it (kind of still do) so I keep this in my purse as a little reminder to be a bit wild sometimes. 



As you can see this came free with Elle magazine, valid for a year. I keep it on me at all times just in case I find something in KG that I like. 


 Now the next 3 cards hold large amounts of sentimental value to me. The first is my late Grandad's business card, I just like having something of him with me at all times.
On top of that is a pretty beaten up Joker card. An old friend was obsessed with The Dark Knight when it came out and he used to leave Joker cards everywhere. Again a reminder of being a teenager and to embrace the weirdness of life. 


Finally are my metro cards from the first time my boyfriend and I went to New York together. As you can see by the date it was the 1st November 2010, feels like only yesterday but it's almost 3 years since that holiday.

That's it! My purse also has lots of Tesco and Sainsbury's coupons for saving money as well as a dentist appointment card.. Ooh the excitement!

Do you guys carry sentimental things with you? Is your purse a mess? Let me know in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.