Friday 5 July 2013

First Impressions - Sleek's i-divine Candy eyeshadow palette


Packaging - Gorgeous. Super cute, multi coloured cupcakes. Just 100% adorable, I wish they had made the actual palette white or something just to make it a little different but hey. The sleek palettes do have a surprising high quality feel to them, they have a lot of weight behind them. This one has a little print in the corner with it's name but that as far as the limited edition aspect goes on the palette. Not sure who uses the free brushes that come with sleek as they are those horrible foam tip things. I would rather have more product than a brush personally. 


Colours - As soon as I opened up the palette I knew I was going to love it. All of the colours have been named after sweets including Flump, Pear Drop, Anaseed and Cream Soda. I love my sweets so mixing makeup and sweets together is like a dream come true to me. I have included two photos one in the shade with the names and the other in direct sunlight, you can see from this one how bright these eyeshadows are. 




Swatches - I only swatched four colours because I was in a rush but I promise any makeup looks I do using this palette I will post up pictures telling you which ones they are. So in the picture from top to bottom the colours are - Apple Sour, Pear Drop, Anaseed and Flump. As you can see immediately these are very pigmented, some of the colours have a strong pearlescent finish and some slightly less. I am in love with these colours. They are so so pretty and perfect for summer.


Sorry this is upside down! The colours are flipped
compared to the picture above.
Final say - If you can get your hands on this palette I would. There were only 2 left in my local superdrug so I think they will be gone by the end of next week. There is also a blusher set and pout paint in this candy line however I am not a huge blush wearer so I opted against that and they were out of stock of the pout paint. I will probably try to find it over the weekend as it looks really pretty. This palette was £7.99 in case you were wondering so a huge bargain for those who like to mix up their makeup colours. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.