Friday 19 July 2013

Outfits of the week

It's that time again, time to recap the outfits I have worn this week so far. 

It hit about 31 degrees centigrade on Monday so I didn't care what I was wearing as long as it was cool. This dress is from ASOS petite range, I got it last year in the sales, I think it was around the £11 mark which is fine in my book.
 I teamed it with my Accessorize flip flops and the dress itself actually came with the belt. 
My fake wayfarers are also from ASOS and cost £12, I think this is pair number 4 of these glasses as I am constantly losing/breaking/scratching them.
I could never have designer sunglasses..  
 Tuesday again was another very hot day. I actually forgot to take a photo in the morning so this was me on the sofa at 8pm being too lazy to get up and walk to my mirror. ANYWAY this top is a standard tank top from H&M cost about £3 and my skirt is from River Island a few years a go. It is one of their full skater skirts and I actually have this in white too. 
I adore these skirts completely, they are so feminine and cool for summer days. If you can get your hands on one in the sale I would say do it!




Wednesday and you have seen this dress before so there isn't a huge amount for me to say about it. This time I teamed it with some navy espadrilles from Faith at Debenhams to try and keep my feet cool at work. Air con is still broken so at the moment its more about staying cool than fashion.  









Thursday I opted for another tank-top/skirt combo (ignore the pink lanyard it's my key for work). My skirt I picked up in the River Island sale back in March, I am such a sale shopper I never realised! I think this white tank top is from New Look, probs about 7 years old. 

Hooray for wearing different flip flops though! These are the leather ones you can pick up in Accessorize and guess what.. I got them in the sale last year also, they cost me £4.50 down from £20 not bad if you ask me. My hair was just down and loose, another bid to avoid over heating. 






And finally we are onto today (Friday) YAY!!
Only 7 more hours of sitting in a boiling office with no aircon, I think my 'I don't give a fuck' attitude has rubbed off on my clothes today. I have opted for my trusty Warehouse 'aztec burnout' tee .. that I got in the sale last year. I love this top so much, it's so soft and so lovely and you can wear it any season. Styled it with my standard jean shorts from New Look, again these shorts are great for places that you can't wear/dont want to wear hot pants to. I currently hate this trend of walking round in crop tops and knicker shorts, I thought women were smarter than putting it all on display and looking like hookers but clearly not. Anyway that is a rant for another day!
Another pair of Accessorize flipflops, they are navy and white striped foam ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.