Wednesday 31 July 2013

Pretty Little Liars run down


Quick history - 
I got obsessed with Pretty Little Liars in September last year. 
I watched all the available seasons in less than 2 months, on average I watched 2 episodes every weekday night. 
I love everything PLL and I could talk about it for years. 
If you follow me on Pinterest you will see my obsession there in board form. 

Onto last nights episode... WTF! ** SPOILERS AHEAD**
Kudos to Mona for going to the police station but why has she done it?!
Am I the only person who would notice someone drilling a hole through my floor?
Where is Aria's dad?
What is Emily's Mum's problem? Seriously I wanna punch her.
Oh hai Rumer Willis, are you also a lesbian who wants to get into Emily's pants?
Why was Caleb the one to tell Spencer about why Toby was in NYC and where the hell does he get the money to just nip to the big city at the drop of a hat?
WHERE IS LUCAS?!

I think that's most of my questions from last night, if you can answer any of these I will love you longtime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.