Monday 5 August 2013

Parisian Adventure

As I mentioned earlier in one of my blog posts last year I ventured off to Paris for a city break with my boyfriend. 

It was a lovely little trip, we stuffed ourselves with pastries and crepes as we walked through the Parisian streets. We visited Disney land just outside of Paris on top of all the usual attractions inside Paris. We went on the 30th October and left on the 3rd November, it was cold and rainy but quintessentially french. Here are some photos from my trip there. 
At my happiest in Disney!


Eiffel Tower light show

The snazziest window I have ever seen

Macaroons!




Paris is a beautiful city but I don't think I will be going back for a few years. 

What do you think of Paris? Have you been there? If so what's your favourite tourist spot?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.