Friday 9 August 2013

Outfits of the week!

How has it rolled around to Friday already? Time seems to be going especially quick recently but hey here we go with my outfits of the week.
 Monday - 
Started out the week with this floral dress from ASOS, it came with the belt and I think I picked it up on sale. For some reason it reminds me of cherry blossom and Japanese flower art but nonetheless one of my fave dresses. Really easy to wear in the winter too with tights and a pink cardigan. 
Teamed it with my bow pumps from Red Herring at Debenhams.
 Tuesday - 
Wasn't really feeling it on Tuesday morning so went with the super lazy option of black trousers and a t-shirt. This top is from Dorothy Perkins and I am holding my hair out of the way so you can see the lace detail, it's a pig for ironing though. 
I think I wore flipflops with it too.. 
 Tuesday night - 
I went to the cinema to see Red 2 and the local cinema is always freezing! Therfore I opted for these polka dot jeans from Gap and a 3/4 length sleeve top from Dorothy Perkins, I accessorized with my long necklace from Topshop that you can see upclose in my haul post and a snazzy black hair tie. I wore ballet pumps with this as the cinema is even too cold for flip flops. 
Sort it out Vue!
 Wednesday - 
You guys have definately seen this dress before but I will tell you about it again, it's from ASOS petite and covered in scribbled hearts. Super cute and super comfy. 
My hair was not playing ball on Wednesday it totally frizzed out so I opted for half up half down to try and control the crazy. 
Thursday - 
Sadly I forgot to take a photo this morning so you will have to wait until next week to see today's ensemble but yesterday I opted for a coral tank top from Red Herring at Debenhams and this skirt from Forever 21. I got the skirt months and months ago and totally forgot about it, it's adorable and I will probably get a lot of wear out of it now I have rediscovered. I teamed it with my floral Toms that I then swapped for nude ballet pumps after I took the photo as I felt the Toms were cutting my legs off and making me look even shorter. 



That's it for this weeks outfits, what's your favourite? How are you coping with the confusing weather in England?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.