Monday 1 July 2013

Sun Sun Sun!!

It's as if Mother Nature herself read my last post about the English weather and decided to send us some gorge sunshine!

The past 3 days in England have been amazing. Filled with sunshine, ice lollies and BBQ's it has been a perfect weekend of English summertime. We got up to 26 degrees on Sunday afternoon and it was just a dream. 

Sadly I didn't take any photos over the weekend to share with you because I was too busy worshiping the sun but it has been such a good weekend. 

Saturday was a family BBQ until late, Sunday afternoon was filled with dog walking, leftover BBQ food and sunbathing. Sunday evening was spent Penny Boarding up and down the local roads with my lovely friend.

One thing I love so much about my Penny Board is that it gets me out of the house, away from the tv/computer/ipad and actually getting some fresh air. We all had our mothers on our backs when we were young telling us to go outside, enjoy the outdoors etc and then you grow up and no-one reminds you fresh air is important! 

I think my whole family thought my Penny was going to be a fad. I would go on it twice and then not use it but I can feel my lungs and eyes rejoicing and I know I will be on this all summer, and probably taking it to the Dominican with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.