Monday 29 July 2013

Victoria's Secret, Forever 21 and Topshop haul!

Yesterday my lovely friend Lauren and I trekked off to Westfield Stratford City for the first time since it opened! It is such a long way for us to go it's basically from the furthest point of Southwest London to the furthest point of Northwest London in one trip from door to door. It took us 1 hour 20 minutes each way on the non air conditioned tube but we shopped. We shopped for 6 hours and I genuinely think 2 of them were in Forever 21. 
Here are the goodies I picked up. 

We started in Victoria's Secret because I wanted a PINK hoodie, sadly this VS doesn't have a PINK section so I will have to wait until I am near bond street but I did pick up 4 little body mists. 

I am a huge sucker for the VS perfumes and scents and I could easily spend hundreds of pounds on them all however these adorable little body mists were 75% off ... and £1.50 each!!!
WHAT THE HELL!!
That basically just made my day. 

Next up was Forever 21 where we tackled each floor individually and then re-grouped to discuss what we found, these are the bits I came away with. 


The jewelry was a little overwhelming, there was so damn much of it that it was hard to know where to start. I didn't find much that I liked but when I saw this little necklace I just fell in love. Tiny little flowers with lilac gems and just perfect for any outfit that needs a little sparkle.


Another painfully cute top, a little difficult to take on and off as the zip runs up the spine but with a little bending it can be done on your own. This little peplum blouse has a peter pan collar and little pearl buttons on the sleeves. Impossible to walk away from and I think it was under £15.


Next up are 2 summer purchases, since we have had some amazing weather in England for the past month I have realised I don't have many pairs of shorts. When I saw these two pairs I couldn't get over how cute they were, both completely different but perfect for my wardrobe. They aren't too short either, as you all know I detest knicker shorts where butt cheeks can be seen and although these are short shorts they still cover everything nicely. Both pairs also under £17 each. 


Finally was Topshop, I was looking for the own brand disco pants which I found in the sale rail. Tried them on and I have never seen something so unflattering ever. I also tried on a dress which I loved but at £32 I didn't really want to splash the cash on a simple jersey sundress.. maybe my nice boyfriend will buy it for me... or maybe not. I did however find some real bargains in the sale jewelry section.


I don't really understand how they can be so cheap as the bangle (which I have on today, see outfits of the week) was £18 full price and I picked it up for £3. I mean WTF?!
The necklace which is a long line necklace with different beads and charms was £22 down to £2!! Love them both and at only £5 for 2 I couldn't let the queue put me off getting them.

Now I know a few weeks ago I posted about saving money and getting you guys to tell me off if I spent anything but I genuinely do think I have an addiction to shopping so I am allowing myself £100 every month to spend on stuff I want and don't need. All of this came to £80 which is not bad at all considering if it was all full price I would be nearing £150. 
I am still saving and I will give you an update on all things like that soon, promise :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.