Thursday 25 July 2013

Prince George

I have been holding off on my post about the Royal Baby as it has just been everywhere. Literally the TV gave up showing TV shows and just showed us news correspondents on loop saying a baby boy has been born for all of Monday night. 

Don't get me wrong I am a huge royalist but by 10pm on Monday I was ready to let Kate & Wills have their privacy with their new little person and go back to watching 90210 on catchup. However I was very excited when they announced our future king's name last night and on that note I say..

Welcome to the world Prince George Alexander Louis! You have the most awesome family ever and I can't wait to see you grow up!

Magic: With the world watching, Kate and William hold their prince outside the Lindo Wing in a genuinely historic moment for Britain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.