Friday 5 July 2013

Accessorize Sale Haul!

As promised..
Lets start at the very beginning a very good place to start. 
Bag number one - Small cross body bag. This will be perfect for taking penny boarding, it's not big enough to mess up the balance. I will also be taking it to the O2 before I go next week. Perfect size, really soft material and only £12. BARGAIN.

Bag number 2 - Words cannot describe my love for this bag. It's neon coral, cross body satchel style. I have been wanting a neon bag all year and at £18 I couldn't walk away!

Ring number one - I am a sucker for the Accessorize sterling silver range. Pretty much all of my studs are from this range and I had one of their rings I wore until the band snapped from wearing away too much.. So yes I love this and it was £7.50 not bad for sterling silver.

Bangles - You may recall in my last blog post I said some of these items would have to go back and this is one item that will be returned on Sunday. I love bangles but I have so many. I don't need anymore. At £5 not a big enough bargain to keep them. 

Necklace - By far my favourite purchase yesterday. Everything about it is so pretty and if it doesn't loose it's colour or chip off I think I will have this for years. 

Belt - Pretty standard pink elasticated waist belt. £5 can't go wrong.

Earrings - I was very disappointed with the selection of earrings in store yesterday, there weren't many at all. I picked up these ones as I think they will be perfect for holiday and they were only £3.50.

Scarf - Another one on my returns list. Pretty as it is, I have scarves coming out of my ears. It was still £9.50 so I definitely think I can spend that on something better. 

Phone Case - I died at the cuteness of this case. Only £4 and squishy rubber, its a little cat face with ears sticking off the top. Love Love Love.

Hair Bando - £3.50 I just couldn't walk away. A lot of bands tend to just catch my hair and be painful after a few hours but this one didn't pull at my hair so it went in the basket. 

As I said earlier, I love the sterling silver range. These studs I saw full price and wanted them, so they were a must purchase at £4. As for the ring I wanted to try out a pinky ring and this one fit the bill perfectly.I think it was £6 in the sale.


So all of that cost £98 including some of their underwear but I didn't want to post pictures of them. I am returning about £20 worth, still not a cheap shop but when you realise the majority of stuff I bought was 50% off it would have cost me nearing £200! 

Have you checked out the Accessorize sales? Found any great bargains?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.