Wednesday 10 July 2013

Product of the month

We are well into July now, I actually cannot believe it is the 10th already! And Britain has been having this lush heatwave for almost 10 days now. I am not one to ever complain about the heat as I love the sunshine but with this in mind we need to be taking care of our skin and boy have I hit the mother-load. 

I am terrible at moisturising (hence trying the new in shower moisturiser) because it makes me hot and sticky and then I don't want to get dressed but after a Saturday of lying in the sun I knew I needed to feed my skin a little. So I did with the Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration after sun, it is the best invention ever. 



It is half gel and half cream in one bottle so when you squeeze some out you get half and half, it doesn't make you hot, it doesn't make you sticky just a happy moisturised little person. 

That is why it is my product of the month, it is usually around the £12 mark which is way too pricey for me but currently in Boots and Tescos you can pick it up for £6! I have 3 bottles, originally I had one I got for my holiday but I had to get some whilst the offer was on. 

ITS JUST SO GOOD! I thoroughly recommend picking one up, even if you are just sunning yourself in Britain it really helps heal your skin and pro-long your tan. Amazing all round.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.