Wednesday 10 July 2013

Zara/Topshop/GAP Haul

As promised here are some snaps of the items I picked up on my last shopping trip of the season.

This beautiful bag from Zara. Completely obsessed with it and I have already swapped all of my stuff into it. It is the perfect size and length for me and only £19.99! BARGAIN,

Next up is this top also from Zara, it was only £5.99 in the sale. Perfect slouchy top, it will probably become a skating top/throw on when I can't be bothered. I think the stars add a little something to what is a bog standard black tee. 

Then we went into GAP - only recently have I discovered my love for this store. It's really good quality stuff (apart from their cardigans which stretch insanely big after washing) but these thick jersey style shorts will be perfect for summer. A really great alternative to all my denim shorts, also only £7.99.

Another GAP purchase. I have had my eyes on these jeans since February when I went to Bluewater. They just happened to be the last pair and in my size, winner all round! Oh and did I mention they were £45 down to £9.99.. seriously awesome. 

My final purchase of the day were these trousers from Topshop. I have been looking at printed trousers thinking 'maybeee' for a few months now but when I went into Topshop and saw these I fell in love. They will be amazing for my holiday as they are super light weight, I will probably wear them on the aeroplane (9 hour flight! Ahhhh) as they have an elasticated waist and I always get cold when flying. Not the cheapest at £28 but by far not the most expensive printed trousers I have seen this year. 


Have you guys been shopping this summer? Picked up any good deals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.