Tuesday 2 July 2013

Mini Boots Haul

For me Boots is like the motherland. I could spend hours in that shop just browsing and testing everything however when I went in their yesterday to make the most of the buy 1 get 1 half price offer I had my lovely boyfriend with me. He does not like Boots, he gave me about 20 minutes to shop everything and here are the bits I successfully grabbed. 
First up the boring things. Cotton buds, XL cotton pads and shaving gel don't need to explain what they are I just needed them. 
Next is Nivea's new in shower  moisturiser. Pegged as a skin conditioner I had to try it, I am the worlds worst moisturiser it just makes me hot and sticky and I don't like it so this is a good grab. I got it in the 'dry skin' variety as I have dry skin funnily enough. I will post a review when I have tried it. 
Following on from Nivea is Dove's new Intensive repair shampoo and conditioner. Again in the never ending quest to make my hair crazy long and soft I had to try it. Also buy 1 get 1 half price BARGAIN.
Onto beauty related items we have Blistex SOS lip stuff which is aweeeeeeeeesome, love it but at £2.80 not cheap so it's always good to pick it up in a deal. 
Two more Barry M Gelly shine nail polishes to add to the collection, I cannot resist these when I see them. I will collect 95% of them for sure. 
I also picked up some Barry M nail art pens which rock my freaking world. So easy to use, so pigmented just basically awesome, I now need to go and get the pink and silver colours too. 
My last item is a lipstick/balm creation from Maybelline. I am already obsessed with the colour, on my hand it looked like a balm but on my lips its a really mild Barbie pink toned down just enough to be able to wear it to work. 


Eh Voila! My mini haul for you all. Reviews for everything and anything will be posted on here as soon as I have had a chance to test them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.