Tuesday 2 July 2013

My first attempt at nail art..

As you may have seen in my last post (mini Boots haul) I picked up some Barry M nail art pens in black and white. I have been looking for these for ages but everywhere is always out of stock so when I saw them last night it was all systems go. This morning has been a beautiful day for my nails because....

They have been Minnie-fied. For my first attempt with nail art I must say I am pretty chuffed with myself. Since this photo I have added a matte top coat which I think makes them more awesome.

I used a red nail inc. colour that I got for free from London Fashion Weekend because I was on Vodafone. I then did the white dots using the Barry M pen followed by the black pen for the bow. 

Not going to lie I can see how people get addicted to nail art. 

What do you think of nail art? Have you tried it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.