Friday 19 July 2013

New books!

I am a total bookworm, I get sucked in and disappear off to my dream worlds for hours on end. 
Recently though I have been struggling to find a good series that will keep me interested for days, I love nothing more than starting a book at 9am and finding myself still reading at 4pm. On Tuesday I just happened to be walking past a Waterstones book store and just couldn't help myself.. 


They were buy one get one half price and by two of my favourite authors. I have already started reading 'Revenge wears Prada' and so far it is really good, got sucked into it last night and was reading a little too late on a work night. 
'About a girl' is written by Lindsey Kelk who is just amazing if you like chicklit, I almost had to stop myself buying this because I want to save it for my holiday but I know it will taunt me on my bookshelf and I will cave in and pick it up. 

I have also purchased 'Gone Girl' and 'The Spectacular Now' as recommended to read from Buzzfeed before the film comes out. Definately got my book worm on atm. 

What are your summer books? Any amazing reads you want to recommend to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.