Friday 12 July 2013

Outfits of the week

For some reason I seem to have 6 outfits even though I only take photos 5 days a week.. not sure how that happened but here are my outfits of the week. 


I have talked about this dress before, it's from Vero Moda at ASOS. It was around £14 I think but you can now pick it up for about £8 or something ridiculous! The cardigan is jersey and super light weight, again from ASOS but about 6 years ago... I wore my hair in a tight top bun which you can't see (bad photography skills there)! Perfect summer outfit, love this.  


This is one of my favourite outfits in my wardrobe at the moment. The pinafore dress is from Miss Selfridge and it wasn't cheap, I think I shelled out about £35 for it back in March. Of course it went into sale about a week after I bought it but c'est la vie! I love it. Underneath is a plain white tee from Red Herring and I am wearing accessorize flip flops.. also worn in the outfit above. 


I think this outfit must have slipped through the net from last week, it is a bog standard peplum top from Dorothy Perkins with my Monsoon trousers I have talked about a lot before. I love the peplum trend, gives a nice break from boring t-shirts!


Here we can finally see my beautiful Zara bag I picked up at the weekend. Wearing it with a skater style dress from Dorothy Perkins, I love their skater dresses they are beyond comfy and quite weighted so they don't blow up in the wind. At first I wasn't sure if the bag went with this outfit but I decided I liked the print with neon. I am also wearing the same damn Accessorize flip flops.. need some new ones I think. 


Another pretty standard work outfit. My top is from Tescos last year, I have to say it has actually been a great work wear addition to my wardrobe as it doesn't need ironing and can be winter or summer. I always check Tescos for these kinds of tops, at £12 they are a real steal too. Trousers are Monsoon and pumps are Miss Selfridge again..


Finally onto today's outfit. It is casual Friday at work and as there is promise of the sunshine coming out I have opted for denim shorts from New Look, my top is from Next and it is neon pink spotted, accessorised with my Zara bag and Accessorize flip flops.. 
My hair seems to have been playing fair most of this week and just waving itself and chilling on my shoulders which is a nice change to the fight we usually have. My makeup has also been very minimal with mascara and lip balm being the most I am wearing in the hot weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.