Wednesday 31 July 2013

Vinylmation purchases

SO EXCITED. 
I have turned into a child this morning and got my hands on my very first Vinylmation figures, I am not going to go over board buying all of them as soon as they come out but I will be buying the ones I simply adore. 

The first of which is Cogsworth from Beauty and The Beast, my all time favourite Disney film ever. 


I picked this little guy up for $18 so around £12 including shipping from a lovely person in America. I really want to get my hands on Belle and The Beast too but I will wait until this one arrives. 

My next purchase was from the Whiskers and Tales collection where I have selected Lucifer from Cinderella. Again one of my favourite animals in Disney as he reminds me of my cat in his younger days.


Lucifer has cost me £5.89 from the same ebay seller so shipping is free! 
I've got my eyes on a few more but for some reason the Disney store UK wouldn't let me check out and I got bored of trying. I will definitely venture into every Disney store I pass to see if they have these little cuties although from some research online they aren't really available in the UK (sort it out disney!).

I am already so proud of my little collection. Pathetic I know, and yes I will be 23 in 5 months time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.