Thursday 4 July 2013

4th July!

Hello my little cherubs, 

How are we all on this fine day? Happy 4th July to all you Americans out there! The company I work for is actually American so we have had a little celebration including 2 dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts, key lime pie, banoffee pie, New York cheese cakes aaaaaand pop tarts! YUM. 

I did forget to take a photo before it was demolished, bad Evette!

Anyways I know I haven't been so good with the blog posts this week, mainly because I have been soooo busy but tomorrow I will have a few going up including my Accessorize sale haul where I spent a stupid amount of money. I think I will have to take some back.. 
I will also upload a first impressions post of the new Sleek i-candy eye-shadows which I also picked up this morning along with a few reviews/first impressions of the items from my Boots haul. 

PHEW! I have got my work cut out for me! On another note I am also planning my USA road-trip for summer 2014 which is going to cost a freaking bomb but I will do a whole post on that soon so stay tuned.. 

PS.. Here is my lunch.
Thumbs up for fatty food!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.