Monday 15 July 2013

Cory Monteith

I am a huge Glee fan, so waking up to text messages from two of my closest friends telling me Cory was dead was a huge shock to the system. 

I didn't know Cory, nor do I know his family or friends or anyone who has ever met him yet I think anyone who has watched him on TV for the past four years feel like they have lost someone that was their friend. Someone to cheer them up on bad days and to make them laugh. 

I wanted to watch Finn and Rachel get married and have kids and be a little Glee family forever. I wanted to see Cory and Lea do that even more than their Glee characters. 

This is a sad, sad time for anyone who knew or watched him.

RIP Cory, the world has lost another beautiful soul too soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.