Monday 29 July 2013

Outfits of the week

Sorry this is late but my brain had a malfunction last week and decided either to delete the photos I took or just not take the pictures... I only have 4 outfits for you because of this including what I have on today. So without further ado here they are. 

Last week there was a slight drop in temperature and the aircon was fixed in my office HOORAH! Therefore I had the option to wear something that wasn't a dress or skirt. 
I picked up these capri trousers from Next last year, they are a pale pink and so freaking soft. Perfect length for when it isn't too hot and they go with a surprising amount of things. I teamed them with a standard navy vest top and my trusty Accessorize flip flops!



Next up is this little 'I woke up late and don't give a crap' combo. It is my trusty Tesco black jersey maxi skirt which is probably one of the best purchases I ever made. It can be worn with anything and I am especially loving it with crop tops this year, however I don't want to wear crop tops to work as I think people would have a heart attack so I went for this ribbed vest top in a coral colour from Red Herring at debenhams. Again I think I have my Accessorize flip flops on.. 




Onto my casual Fridays ensemble, I think I have probably shown you this outfit before as it is so comfy and I love green. My top is from Next it is one of their basic slouchy tops and cost £12 and is probably one of the most comfortable tops I own. My shorts are from New Look and I live in them during the summer, they are long enough that I don't feel inappropriate in front of children and old men so thumbs up there for not having my ass hanging out ;)


Finally onto today, I completely forgot I bought this top back before my boyfriend left his job in Next. Oh how I love it, I am a sucker for collars I just love them so this outfit makes me very happy. I have teamed it with my M&S black jeans and black vans which you can't see sadly. 
I have also got on a gold bangle from Topshop that I bought yesterday (haul is coming today) and put my hair in a high pony as I couldn't be bothered to re-straighten it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.