Friday 19 July 2013

China Glaze & OPI combo

I know I am meant to be saving money, and I am but sometimes we all need a little pick me up... and mine were these two new nail polishes that I ordered from Amazon on Wednesday.

The first is from China Glaze and it is their 2012 summer neon collection in 'Pool Party'. Love at first paint, I have never used China Glaze before and already I know I will be buying thousands of colours. The formula was insanely good, see below and this was only two coats!!

Flash on
Flash off

The other purchase was one of the 'Great and powerful Oz' collection from OPI. This is 'Lights Emerald City' and I know it looks slightly off with 'Pool Party' because the blue holographic style glitter pieces have turned gold when mixed with the neon coral. I think that this would look amazing over a white or blue and I can't wait to try it. I wasn't blown away by the glitter distribution as I had to move some of the white bits around but that might just be because it is over neon coral.. 

Anyway I love them both.. ALOT.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.