Monday 1 July 2013

June - Favourites of the month

Number One - 
You guessed it, my beloved Penny Board. Life would seem incomplete without it now. Go buy one, they are crazy easy to learn how to ride and so much fun but get a couple of friends on board too. Way more fun with a partner in crime. 


Number Two - 
Maxfactor clump defy mascara. If you came to this blog from Beautycrew you will remember my first ever review was on this mascara and I was in love with it. Well 6 months on I still am, in the summer I become really anti-makeup I hate wearing a full face of foundation at the best of times so summer is a real no-go. This mascara is my bestest friend, it's all I wear some days and it is insanely good. 

Number 3 - 
Tesco swimwear. Don't judge, it is awesome! I went in there back in March and bought 2 of their summer 2013 bikinis. I love them, they are bang on trend and only cost me £12.50 each for the complete bikini (there was a £5 promo deal)! That is just silly cheap but perfect for me as I love getting new swimwear every year. I got the one below which is neon pink fringed triangle style bikini and then also a red polka dot bikini. Both are awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.