Thursday 25 July 2013

Road-trip Planning

Now then I mentioned back in my money saving post (I think) that I am planning a road trip for next year to go to the west coast of America. Yesterday a lot of plans fell into place and we seem to have some how planned a route. It is as follows - 

San Francisco to Yosemite
Yosemite to Los Angles
Los Angles to Las Vegas
Las Vegas to The Grand Canyon
The Grand Canyon to Phoenix

All in two weeks. We will be spending about 3 days in each big city and then 1 night in the beauty spots. 

I am looking for things to do, places to see etc. so if you know anywhere along the west coast that is a must see please please please leave a comment below! This is going to be my last big blow out holiday before buying a house and we want to make it one to remember. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.