Wednesday 31 July 2013

Car Servicing

Can f*ck off.
I mean seriously, I paid £7500 for my car not even 2 years ago and it was brand spanking new. 
Last year I remember being pissed off at the cost of my service and this year I am even more outraged, last year all they did was wash my car. Nothing was changed and I mean nothing because it was all so new, it cost me £170.
This year for my 2 year service they want £250 as my brake fluid has to be changed.. 
ARE YOU KIDDING ME FORD.

Back in March my driver door dropped and water was coming in, it was within my 3 year warranty so should have been fixed free of charge. WRONG. 
They managed to con me out of £60 because apparently it was my fault the bolts in the damn door came loose!!

Basically Ford are shit at customer services and I now have to part with another £250 of my hard earned cash. Asses. 


Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.