Thursday 1 August 2013

Revenge Wears Prada - Review


If you are a firm follower of my blog you will have noticed a few weeks ago that I purchased 'Revenge Wears Prada' and last night I finished the book.

The moment I closed the book I had a huge smile on my face, I don't want to spoil it for you in case you are going to read it but it has the most perfect ending. I loved the book as a whole, it was a little slow in the middle and not enough Miranda but it was a spiffing read.

I am a sucker for chicklit, it's my favourite type of book (bar Harry Potter) so this type of literature really is what I am all about. It's a wonderful continuation of Andy's life and perfect for lounging around a pool with. 

Final Say - If you like chicklit you will love it, if you like the Devil Wears Prada you will like it but there isn't much Miranda at all, if you want something to make you think and challenge you put this book down and walk the other way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.