Friday 16 August 2013

Outfits of the week

It's Friday, that means it's time to recap this weeks outfits. 

Monday was a little chilly so I opted for these greyish chino trousers which came from Debenhams last year. I paired it with the cutest top in the world which is from Forever 21. 
The shoes I opted for were my little nude ballet pumps but it was cold when I took this pic hence the socks!
Tuesday again was cold in the morning, I was going to go to work without a cardigan but one step out the door and I had to go back. Here I am wearing a red and white striped tee from H&M (years old) with a Primark grey cardigan. I am also wearing black jeans and my trusty nude ballet pumps.  
Wednesday I decided to go with a dress as the weather man said it would be sunny (it wasn't). This dress is from Dorothy Perkins, I added a simple black cardigan from Next and my nude ballet pumps again... I think I have worn the same shoes almost every day. Oops.
Thursday was a tad warmer, so no cardigan necessary! Yayy. This top is from H&M it is a paisley silk button down with a pale blue cami from Primark underneath. I am wearing my black jeans from M&S and my nude ballet pumps... 
Finally onto casual Friday! I only remembered to snap this as I was walking out the door hence having my bag. Today I am wearing a top from Warehouse (last year) with a pink jersey scarf in case it gets colder. I am wearing deep indigo jeans from F21 and I have different shoes on!! My pink high top converse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.