Monday 12 August 2013

Maybelline Chromatics Eyeliner - Review

I have been wanting to try out these eyeliners for a while so when I saw them available on Boots.com last week I knew I had to grab one. It is always a risk buying makeup online as the colours never come across as they should and this is a prime example of this. 
On Boots 'Magic Magenta' is advertised as a deep plum colour. In reality it is this. 




Pink!

Now the product itself is fabulous, it glides on like a dream and once it is on it stays put however it is really hard to get off, it smears and smudges and you end up looking like a zombie with pink all smudged into your creases. 
I would definitely buy this in the 'Turquoise Vibe' as I think the formula is great and I would use it in a more wearable shade. 

Final Say - Only pick this up in store, I think all the online websites have a much darker colour showing. It lasts a long time and is generally a good product. It costs £4.49 to buy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.