Tuesday 13 August 2013

Jewellery Organisation

Occasionally in my life I get hit by a bolt of pure genius. 
Sunday afternoon was one of those days, I was clearing out all the crap in my room as I seem to do every season and moving around all of the furniture when I decided how I was sorting my jewellery wasn't working. 


As you can see all my necklaces, sunglasses, a few hair bandos and belts were hanging on my 'Jewellery' hooks (this came from Next if you are after one). It was very over crowded and hard to find specific pieces but this is how it looks today... 

 


Tahdah! 
I decided to get some use out of my pin board I have up in my room and I can't believe I didn't think of this before. It is perfect because you can move the pins around, add in extra pins for big accessories. I also added pins for my sunglasses so I can see when they are missing. 

And the beauty of it all is as stuff comes and goes I can just move it all around.

Basically awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.