Monday 5 August 2013

Nivea in shower moisturiser - Review

I am awful I know, I promised you reviews a whole month ago now and I have been so sidetracked with other posts I totally forgot about my reviews!
This post is all about Nivea's in shower moisturiser. 
Lets start with the good, I like the scent much like other Nivea products it has a pretty clean soapy smell to it. It is a smooth consistency that has a soft feeling to it, it isn't harsh on skin or anything. It's also cheap at only £2.37 for 250ml currently at Boots. 
Now the not so good things is it leaves you with a kind of oily feeling, I know that is the thing that is moistursing the skin but I don't like it. This makes me really sad because as I have said multiple times before I suck at moisturising and I thought this would be a perfect answer to my problems buuuuuut it's not.. 
I would rather spend the time moisturising than have the oily residue on my skin.  It also only lasts about 8 hours when a regular moisturiser should tide you over for 12+ hours.

Final Say - I won't be re-purchasing sadly but if you are okay with feeling sticky you might like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.