Thursday 1 August 2013

Things I want to do in the next 18 months

I thought I would write a little post (maybe my last one for the day as I've gone a bit blog crazy) on things that I want to achieve over the next 18-24 months. Some of these are big long term goals and some of them are little things to make me happy, so without further ado here they are. 

Number one - Before my 25th birthday (2.5 years away) I want to be living in my own house. I mean fully moved in, contracts exchanged everything, and I am talking about a real 2 story house with a garden. I am going to work my butt off to get this, I am going to try and start up some new projects to earn some extra cash on top of saving lots and lots. 

Number two - Visit Orlando. This has been a dream of mine since I was about 11. I am desperate to go to Disney world and Harry Potter World and just be a kid for 2 weeks. My lovely boyfriend has promised we can do this soon, and we better or heads will roll. 

Number three - Get a puppy. Again something I have wanted as long as I can remember. I love my cat dearly and I would get another cat at the drop of a hat but I really want my own puppy. His name will be Maurice or Baloo. 

Number four - Get some hobbies! Seriously I am awful for hobbies, apart from penny boarding I don't really have any hobbies. I want to find something that will make me happy. 

Number five - Give YouTube another try. If you don't know Lauren and I had a brief stint on YouTube at the beginning of this year doing style videos. They were too specific and we know why it failed but it was so much fun so I want to have a go doing something else. 

Number six - Get healthy. URGH I hate exercise but I don't want to die at 55 from being a slob. Time to get up and moving whilst I still can!

I think that is it for now, if I think of anything else I will pf course do another blog post updating you all on my extra hopes and dreams. 

What do you guys want to achieve in the next 18 months? Or what have you already acheived that you are super proud of? Leave me a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.