Tuesday 27 August 2013

Sims fans, stop what you are doing!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OMGOMGOMG
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SIMS 4!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Okay I've calmed down a little bit now, just long enough for me to tell you about Sims 4!
I have loved Sims since the beginning of time, it was my first real computer game and I can remember getting the original and house party for my 10th birthday. Excited didn't even cover it. 


Of course after hours of game play I was then gifted all of the expansion packs for Sims and Sims 2 when they were released. 

I can remember the excitement when Sims 3 came out in 2009, I pre-ordered (possibly the only thing I have pre-ordered in my life) and headed off to Game to pick up my £45 disk. 
A lot of money to someone with no job, I think I must have been doing chores for cash. 


I can't even tell you how much time I have spent on this game. Whenever I've been sick or bored or just got nothing else to do out it comes and now this little beauty has been confirmed.


With emotions controlling your sims and the ability to multi-task, Sims4 promises to steal all my time and money. 
New ways to build Sims, change every aspect of them and their personalities. I am actually so excited for 2014.. come on EA at least give us a month to count down to!



All images from Google.

Check out this video if you want to know more - 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.