Thursday 29 August 2013

Last outfits for August

Sorry this is late, I was going to post it on Friday last week then I realised I was missing some and thought I would post on Monday and forgot to take a pic so here we are today with a nice jumble of images from the past 2 weeks. 


Todays outfit - As you can see from all the images I am being very boring with my clothes at the moment, mainly because we are going into changing seasons. Next week I will be better I promise. 





All jeans and tops basically, I swear there have been some dresses and shirts and cardigans going on but clearly on the days I make an effort I decide not to take a pic!  All of the tops are either Dorothy Perkins or River Island and the jeans are M&S for black and Topshop for blue. 

Shoes? Trusty old Miss Selfridge ballet pumps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.