Thursday 29 August 2013

New makeup staple


I bought this little beauty about 3 months ago after seeing so many good reviews online put it in my makeup drawer and didn't even take off the wrapping until Monday last week. 
I think because I was expecting it to be pretty middle of the road I just didn't think too much about it but now you can't keep me away. 

I own the colour tattoo in 'Permanent Taupe' and it is so damn pretty. I have literally worn it almost every day since opening, it is so easy to apply, doesn't crease and really does last all damn day! I now feel I need them all but I will resist as some of them are a little questionable in colour. 

I know a lot of makeup junkies out there use them as a base and then apply shadow over the top but for the lazy and simplistic makeup madame's out there it is perfect on it's own. If you are looking for something simple and subtle get these, super cheap and beautiful all at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.