Monday 5 August 2013

New Doctor Who!

Along with every other whovian in the world I tuned in at 7pm to BBC to watch them reveal the new Doctor Who last night.

I can remember when it came to the regeneration of David Tennant into Matt Smith I was filled with nerves as I watched the Doctor I loved turn into someone new. I never in a million years thought I would love Doctor 11 as much as Doctor 10 so last night was a mixed bag of emotions. 
I find it hard to believe it has been 4 years since the floppy haired Matt Smith appeared on my TV set but it has and I will be so sad to see Matt go especially as he has had my favourite mix of assistants apart from Doctor Donna who will always be my fave.   

Anyway last night he was revealed, Doctor number 12 Mr Peter Capaldi.


In my opinion as someone who only knows him from Torchwood and Dr Who as an extra I think he will be great. He has the right mix of dark and evil lurking behind his eyes that when he needs to be, he will be spectacularly harsh. I can't imagine what it will be like going from our puppy dog Matt Smith with his floppy hair to Peter who reminds me somewhat of a headmaster but I am so excited to see it happen. 

Good luck Peter! I have faith you will be a brilliant Doctor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.