Wednesday 21 August 2013

Dream home

I can spend hours day dreaming about what my future home will look like, will it be a flat? a house? a bungalow? a card board box? who knows until I eventually get my hands on whatever it will be.

Much like when I was a kid I would dream of what my future would hold, I now dream of wall paper patterns and paint colours and how my home will be the perfect place for myself and my boyfriend.

I have been collecting images from the internet for future inspiration and thought I would share my favourites with you here. 

 love the neutral colors

blue and gray

storage

Kitchen makeover

Cute lil' work space.

For a long time I thought I would have a very colourful house but now I realise I want the colour to come from the furniture and the accessories. This way I can move and change things up as much as I want without spending a penny. 

Traditional

Of course if I lived in America this would be my dream house but I am probably looking at something more like this in good old England. 

Main Image
Image - Rightmove.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.