Monday 5 August 2013

6 week countdown

OMG. It is 6 weeks until I jet off to the sunny Caribbean island of the Dominican Republic for 2 whole weeks of bliss. I am so freaking excited I just can't contain myself anymore! I booked this holiday back in January, safe to say it has been a long time coming. It has also made me realise I can't cope leaving over a year between sunny holidays. I did go to Paris in November last year for 5 days but it doesn't count because it rained all but one day. 

Anyway now that I am into the 6 week countdown I am starting to think of all the things I will need to take with me. I have never been on a 2 week holiday so this is kind of a big deal for me. 

This is where I am going. 



JUST A LITTLE BIT EXCITED.

What do you guys recommend? Any top books for sunshine reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.