Thursday 8 August 2013

PLL - Into the deep question time!

I am running a few hours behind with my Pretty Little Liars recap this week but lets dive right in there with all the unanswered questions from this weeks episode. 

How is Pastor Ted so rich?! Seriously he's a priest and I am pretty sure they get paid in love from God. 
How did Paige's hair get so long? One minute it was a short bob when she was trying to drown Emily and now its crazy long all of a sudden?! And it doesnt even look like extensions... Don't believe me? lets look at the pics. 


Thats the back of her head..


Next question where is Caleb at? We had a whole episode with only one mention of him trying to sell his car to get the bail money... 
Pretty sure it was also a whole episode with no text messages from A .. Like A would miss the chance to not taunt the girls for a whole episode. 

**SPOILER ALERT**
Harsh way to write out your pregnant member by half drowning her! I guess this means the only times we will be seeing Jenna from now is in a hospital bed with plenty of blankets over her stomach. AND why is she scared of CeCe now? She wasn't scared when she was in town.. 

Why is Ezra trying to get custody of Malcom? Seriously he's only known him 6 months and he was having sex with a student before that. I'm gunna say no on behalf of the judge. 

I think that's my big questions from this weeks episode. What did you all think? Oh and I still want to know where Lucas is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.