Thursday 29 August 2013

Airport shopping list

As you may have noticed I am off on holiday in 2 weeks and 4 days! This means a trip to good old duty free, the boyfriend and I have agreed we are going to get to the airport as soon as check in opens so that he can have a huge cooked breakfast and I can have a little shop.. 
Here are the things that may or may not make it into my case.

Honey Eau de Parfum
Marc Jacobs - Honey. 
I am not usually a fan of his perfumes but this one smells too good. 

A Jo Malone perfume, not sure which but I've got a tinkering for at least 1 of them. 

Clinique chubby stick shadow tint - Mighty Moss and Curvaceous Coal

Just to name a few, I will of course make a stop at Mac, Dior and Urban Decay and try not to spend my life savings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.