Friday 2 August 2013

Travel Bucketlist

I am one of those people who is always talking about holidays or places to go and see. Seriously my boyfriend hates it because as soon as I get something in my head I obsess over it for a few weeks until someone brings me back down to earth. As I have mentioned previously we are going on a road trip of the west coast next year, it has moved from May to September now and when the flights become available at the end of October we shall be booking! Super exciting and I cannot wait. Anyways I got myself into looking at photos and thought I would share you some of the ones that have made me want to up and go see the world. All of these are on my bucket list and I sure as hell will get to them all. (I don't own any of these images, thanks Google)

Yosemite National Park - California USA


Taj Mahal - India


Northern Lights - Finland


Angel Falls - Venezuela (Adventure is out there!)

Angel Falls, Venezuela

Canadian Rockies - Canada


Rio De Janeiro - Brazil 


Bora Bora


Santorini - Greece


Philippines


That's pretty much it for now for the big places I want to go and to be completely honest I would be happy being poor my whole life if it means I get to see these. I am totally happy living on no money and spending all my time saving for my next holiday and that is what I am doing now. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.