Thursday 1 August 2013

Topcashback

I learnt about Topcashback.co.uk about a year ago whilst reading glamour magazine, I signed up because it promised me I could make money back on all the stuff I buy online. Not really
sure what happened after that but basically I forgot about it.

Until Tuesday this week, I came across it again whilst looking for discount codes for a FairFX currency card and now I am kicking myself for not using it for the last year!


Basically it is a website that is totally free and you can earn cashback on lots of things you buy online including holidays, clothes, car insurance etc. You go to topcashback, sign in and then search for the place you want to shop from, click 'get cashback' and it will send you onto the website as normal. It will register your visit and anything you buy you can make money back on. 

I missed out on £60 cashback on my Aviva car insurance and £9.80 on my travel insurance!! Totally gutted but as I say I did purchase a currency card on Monday from FairFX and I earnt £5 back! That is huge considering I only put £100 worth of dollars on the card.

I am not sure how well I have explained this but hop on over to the website and take a look, it is 100% genuine and recommended by The One Show, The Guardian and Glamour magazine just to name a few.

If you do decide to sign up, use the link below! It will help out my vinylmation collection ;)


PS - I wasn't sponsored to post this, these are my genuine feelings about the site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.