Monday 5 August 2013

What's on my bedside table?

Just a little heads up my bedside table is usually a mess. Like a real messy mess of hair ties and kirby grips but this morning it was looking shockingly tidy and I thought I would share with you the junk that I keep on my bedside table. 


Lets start with the lava lamp, simple enough it's just so cool. It also has a mini battery operated glitter one in front of it which changes colour. 
I have a pot of what looks like pens but it is actually eyeliners, mascaras, brow pencils etc. This is the makeup I use on a daily basis because I am not really a foundation wearer.
Next to the pot of makeup is a pink yankee candle which is one of their little tester scents you can buy. Underneath both of those is my Top 10 Dominican Republic. 
Next to that is my NAKED palette which I also use on an everyday basis. 
There is an accessorize ring on top of that. 
Toothbrush - pretty self explanatory. This is my travel toothbrush which hasn't been put away properly.. 
Then you can see my glasses, these are Ray-Ban prescription proper seeing glasses. 
The last few bits are mainly jewelry, the little tree holds all my posh jewelry including Tiffany, Pandora & Disney couture. The small pink cupcake style trinket box holds all my silver stud earrings. 
Alarm clock and another Yankee candle in Pinapple and lime. That one smells amazing!

That's it, all the crap I keep near me, there is usually a book and my ipad mini on there too but they were in my bag when I took the photo. 

What's on your bedside table? Are you a tidy person and have nothing there? Or do you pile it up with stuff? Let me know below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.