Monday 5 August 2013

Hair dying fun!

On Saturday morning I looked in the mirror and noticed my hair was beginning to show a sort of tiger effect.. 
Where I haven't dyed my hair since January and I used to have blonde highlights they were beginning to come through in parts whilst other parts were happy staying brown. 
So off I toddled to Sainsbury's on Saturday night to purchase some new hair dye (I was thinking of leaving it and then I remembered going on holiday will just make it more tiger-style). I opted for Live XXL chocolate brown and got Lauren to dye it for me. Isn't she nice!

Here are some sexy pictures of me looking fabooosh if I may say so myself.. 


Mid-Dye clearly loving the smell and the ruined towel. 


After dye! John Freida Frizz-ease eat your god damn heart out. This is my hair when it's been blow dried and nothing else. Yummy. 

To me it feels a lot darker but other people in my life haven't noticed so clearly it isn't that different at all. I will post a photo of it actually looking nice one day.. promise. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.