Monday 19 August 2013

Little ASOS shop

As you may all be aware I am off on holiday in a short 4 weeks! It is coming round very quickly now and after a weekend of suitcase shopping I have realised I have a few things missing. Bright and early this morning I nipped onto ASOS and purchased a few items which were.. 

Image 1 of ASOS 90's Crop Top

ASOS 90's Crop Top - £7
I have got a white one of these and love it. Super comfy and perfect to go with maxi skirts and high waisted shorts. 

Image 1 of Pour Moi Sarong

Pour Moi Sarong - £8
My boyfriend actually pointed out this would be a very useful thing to have, I have got items for the beach but this one will be super simple to throw on whilst walking to the bar. 


Image 1 of ASOS Plain Trucker Cap

ASOS plain trucker cap - £5.50
I am not really a straw hat person, I never get along with them so I decided a regular cap would be perfect for keeping the sun off my head when needed. Bargain at £5.50 I just hope it doesn't run when it goes in the pool. 

Image 4 of ASOS Skater Dress In Large Spot Print

ASOS Skater Dress - £12.50
I am beginning to run out of jersey dresses, I live in them all year round so they get pretty manky pretty fast and I have to throw them away. I saw this one and thought it would be perfect for packing as it's jersey and I will wear it after the holiday with leggings. Love love love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.