Friday 2 August 2013

Outfits of the week


This week you lucky devils are getting 2 lots of outfits of the week. As I didn't post on Friday last week I posted it on Monday which included Monday's outfit therefore we shall begin on Tuesday. 
I love me some peplum, I love how flattering it is and how you can dress it up so easily. Tuesday the rain began again in England so out came my trusty M&S jeggings teamed with my Red Herring satin bow pumps. I accessorised with a necklace I picked up in the Accessorize sale last month. I also opted for a side plait as my hair was frizzing out and driving me mad!

Wednesday's outfit went missing.. I can't remember what I wore and I forgot to take a photo! Sorry. 


Thursday the sunshine came out! According to reports it was hotter than Cape Town and Barcelona in London yesterday and when I stepped out of my office at 5pm I got that feeling you get when you step off a plane *whooooosh* hot air. Anyways I opted for this adorable dress from Henry Holland at Debenhams, I got this last year so I don't think it's available anymore. It is a button down dress with a cutesy collar and waist tie in small polka dots, the rest of the dress is covered in daisies and I love it. I wore a white cami top underneath because dresses like this can cope with a bust. 

Onto today. TGIFriday!! 

It was an uncomfortably hot night last night, even though there was a lot of rain it was well above 22 all night and when the rain woke me up at 5am I had to shut my windows making it even hotter! When I went downstairs for my brekkie I noticed it was much cooler outside and decided that as I would be spending the day sitting in aircon trousers would be the best option. 
These jeans are from Gap and I picked them up in the sale, they are also in my haul post from 3 weeks ago. My top is a V-neck from Dorothy perking in a lilac/bluey colour and of course paired with my trusty flip flops (seriously I need some new ones) you can also see my Zara bag hanging out in the background. 
Up close of jean pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.