Thursday 1 August 2013

New month, new colour!

I cannot believe that today is August 1st. 
SERIOUSLY 2013 WHERE HAVE YOU GONE?!

It kind of scares me a little that 8 months of this year have already gone past and it feels like the blink of an eye. 
It has also made me realise more than ever that there is no point clinging onto the crap or spending time being angry at people because before you know it we are all going to be middle aged with mortgages and babies. 
Time to have fun, go on more holidays than my work will allow and spend all my time with the people I love <3

Also I have decided with each new month I will have a new colour on my blog, this morning we have changed from teal to a periwinkle blue. B-E-A-Uuuuutiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.