Tuesday 13 August 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm - Review


I have been waiting to get my mits on these for what seems like ages! I am a sucker for lip balms and probably have nearing 20 of them kicking around my bedroom. 
So last week they came through the post with my other makeup bits I have been reviewing recently and my immediate reaction was wanting to eat them, they smell so good. Kind of a mix between sherbert and harribo strawbs I think. 

I opted for 'Hydrate' and 'Peach Kiss' from the line of 6, Hydrate is completely clear where Peach Kiss has a slight sheen to it. Adore them both, I would happily go out and purchase the whole line if it wasn't a total waste of money. 

Lets look at the claims Maybelline makes about Baby Lips - "Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm - Baby Lips lip balm from Maybelline New York gives intense care and 8 hour 
hydration, and is nourishing for baby soft lips. SPF20. Can you collect all six?"

So I personally don't think they last 8 hours at all, closer to 3 in my humble opinion, it is great that it includes SPF20 these will definitely be coming on holiday with me. Also at a price point of £2.99 they are cheaper than a lot of regular lip balms.

Final say - Cute and useful. Worth a try if you like your lip balms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.